BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Trevor Gets Air

Trevor Gets Air

Mason Scores

Mason Scores

Kaylie Never Gives Up

Kaylie Never Gives Up

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's been a while...

Yes, it's been a long while!! The thing that I like to share with you is what has been keeping me off this blog!! Managing 3 teams can truly get out of control. Not just in our little world, but in the greater scheme of things. I've inadvertently annoyed other coaches, I've underpaid referees, I've even said a few things to the other teams parents that - in hind sight - probably shouldn't have been said...but never mess with a mother of an overly aggressive 8 year old. He needs someone to stand up for him - although he does a pretty good job of it himself. I suppose that's the problem.

So we've had our share of wins and losses but so far, all 3 teams are doing quite well. Outdoor soccer ends at the end of this month. Then on to Futsal. Friday night indoor games on a basketball court. I'll have 5 teams to watch as each of the older 2 kids teams have been split. I suppose I could just watch my own kids, but when you feel like you have 38 sons and daughters you kind of get committed!!!

0 comments: