BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Trevor Gets Air

Trevor Gets Air

Mason Scores

Mason Scores

Kaylie Never Gives Up

Kaylie Never Gives Up

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

\Welcome to my blog

A really good friend of mine is totally into photography.  She takes the best pictures.  Then she created a blog and writes the coolest stuff about the life of her 4 children.  I thought everything was so neat that I bought a high tech camera so I could take pictures just like her.  Guess what, it's not the camera...it's the photographer.  Then I decided to create a book just like she had - again...the photographer.  So, now I'm making a blog.  I figure that it's got to be easier since I have one less kid and...well...how hard can it be???  I guess we'll have to wait and see.  


So, I hope you enjoy seeing a few updates on the life of the Slack's.  It'll be filled with lots of pictures of soccer - so if you get disinterested, feel free to delete whenever you want.  We really don't know anything else but soccer and we figure the whole world has to LOVE it as much as we do.  We live in a soccer dream world!!  

Enjoy!!

1 comments:

way outnumbered said...

I can tell already you have a wild (but loving!) family! I can't wait to see what is coming next. And I think your pictures look GREAT! I'm sure the high-tech camera had nothing to do with it. I've officially added you to my list of Blogs I Love!